“What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” — Nelson Mandela
Thank you for making a difference, Tata.
27. Spain. INTJ, type 5. Mostly geek.
Without an anchor
Through your ambigous region
A strange continent
Immune to all reason
And I’m flattered by
Your grey matter
Stop glorifying my introversion.
I am not some special snowflake, delicate and depending on solitude to swaddle me.
I am not a secret genius.
I do not weep over the existentialist properties of hot tea and a book I cannot really understand.
I do not need protection from the sounds and lights of the city.
I am a human being. I make choices regarding my own socialization. So do you.
Do not say you know me because I am an introvert. You know character tropes. Not me.
And please introverts stop talking about extroverted people as if they all were noisy and rude.
Am I the only one of the Chicago Fire fandom that ships Shay & Dawson or?
No, nobody ships Shay & Dawson more than Monica Raymund and Lauren German. And Shawson is my OTP in CF too :3
I must be the only person in the Chicago Fire fandom who doesn’t ship Dawsey.
I did for the first few episodes. Then she got with Mills & I realized how perfect Millson are and Dawsey just seems so blatantly obvious. I never liked obvious ships, honestly, go look at my ships page. So, even though Monica basically confirmed Millson is over for good (sob) I still can’t get back to liking Dawsey at all. So, there’s that.
IA. I ship shawson, then millson, but dawsey is just… boring. I really like the dynamic strong woman w/ sweet guy, but she already had it with peter and this is like a low cost version of that.
What I Hate About Being an INTJ
This was originally going to be the pros and cons of being an INTJ, but the cons list got too long :P
- I am either overwhelmed with emotion or I really don’t feel anything. There’s no in between. Every time I experience an emotion, I’m surprised by its strength.
- I am either super competitive or I really don’t care at all. This is probably why I don’t like sports - I can never get myself to care.
- Hugs are extremely uncomfortable.
- Whenever someone is crying, I want to go hide in a broom closet and never have to see them again.
- Whenever someone comes to me with relationship problems, I sound and look like a jerk even if I’m genuinely trying to help them.
I cannot give compliments. I can only critique.
Even if I do try to compliment someone, it ends up sounding fake and forced (and it probably is)
- Often, I actually do want to connect with people on an emotional level. When I do, however, I feel really awkward and back away.
- I have the memory of a dead goldfish.
- I am daydreaming/thinking 65% of the time in class.
- I’m too hesitant and indecisive when it counts.
- Even when I’m going up to the checkout line to buy food, I plan out what I’m going to say beforehand.
- I get stressed out over something that’s going to happen a month from now.
- Getting motivated to do something is harder than actually doing it.
I bring books to the supermarket just so I can squeeze in three seconds of reading.
Interacting with people who cannot tell the difference between a bookstore and a library makes me want to nuke the universe.
Mostly accurate ;)